1. Pub theatres are right at the heart of the community, but which four pub theatres are nearest the centre of London?
2. Match the festive jumpers on the right with the show (top, middle, bottom)
a)A Curmudgeons Guide to Christmas
3. How many London pub theatres have animals in their names?
4. Match the theatres with the pubs?
a.Canal Café Theatre i. The Latchmere
b.Theatre 503 ii. Bridge House Pub
c.Etcetera Theatre iii. The Oxford Arms
5. Re-order the letters to find a well-loved story currently being performed at a pub theatre:
Expect Regina toast
6. Which tube line has the most pub theatres?
7. Which pub theatre (right) is the odd one out?
a)Pentameters (above Horseshoe Public House)
b)Old Joint Stock (above Old Joint Stock pub)
c)London Theatre Workshop (above New Moon pub)
8. King’s Head Boutique Pantos are performed by which company?
a)Opera Up North
b)Opera Up Close
c)Charles Court Opera
9. Which pub theatre uses the slogan ‘The Little theatre with BIG ideas’?
10. Which London Borough has the most pub theatres?
b)Kensington and Chelsea
11. Match the images with the pub interior.
a)Hen and Chickens Theatre Bar
b)Curtains Up Pub (Barons Court Theatre)
c)Horse Shoe Pub (Pentameters Theatre)
(left, middle, right)
12. RSC or pub theatre?
(Top line, left to right) a, b, c, d
(Bottom line, left to right) e, f, g, h